“Sufi means, I don’t know what ever you may think about it but according to Indian understanding, Sufi means ‘saaf’ and ‘saaf’ means clean, means pure. Those who are pure people are Sufis. In the purity they see nothing but Divine grace, Divine love, Divine peace. They talked of peace only, they could not talk of war. Anybody who talks of war cannot be a person who has got any right to do that.” -Shri Mataji, 23. 04. 2000 Turkey
Adi Shakti Albert Einstein Albert Einstein quotes Belief Bible Blogroll Buddhism chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity church Comforter devi Divine Divine Feminine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith Gita God God's Truth Goddess Guru Health Holy Ghost Holy Spirit India Islam Jesus Jesus Christ Judaism Krishna Kundalini Life Lord Madagascar Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations mind Mooladhara Music New Testament Paraclete Patanjali Philosophy Realization Religion Sahaja sahaja video Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shankara shri Shri Mataji Shri Mataji lectures Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Quotes song Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Upanishad Video wisdom YOGA yoga video
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- Shri Mataji and Gagangiri Maharaj meeting
- 1000 Names of Shri Adi Shakti
- The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil...
- The three Granthis (Knots of Illusion)
- Your angel's name is of no importance. You will simply call her MOM.
- Five Elements and Five Tanmatras
- 9:46 min-God cannot have a child without wife
- Sufis - Qari Saeed Chishti Best Qawali - Dam Mast Qalander Exclusive!!
- Rationally you cannot understand God
- Sahaja yoga - Ganesha Atharva Sheersha
- 426,538 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Guided meditation MP3 giveaway 3Wherever you choose to meditate, we suggest that it be a relatively quiet place, without any air draughts, where you can sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. It is okay to stay in front of your computer as well. You may want to light a small candle in front of you. Let’s […]
- William BlakeWilliam Blake is born in London in the eighteenth century, when it was the beginning of an industrial and materialistic world. He fought against poverty and social injustices of the industrialized England. He has mastered the arts of drawing, painting, printmaking and poetry, to become a "revolutionary hero"...
- Thoughtless awareness meditation – MP3 giveawaySydney weekly radio broadcast program on how to achieve thoughtless awareness meditation...
- Principles & the daily practices of Sahaja Meditation – MP3 giveawayAn introduction to the principles of Sahaja Yoga with discussion on the daily practices. Features a talk from Her Holiness Shri Mataji – 1992 Wollongong Australia...
- Early morning wake up, which benefits?There are plenty of benefits in being a morning bird at 5 o clock! Early birds constitute great support for mother earth; infact this kind of lifestyle would help to save so much energy and ripristinate balance into the environment, the climate changes would not be very drastic … and many other scientific aspects which […]
- The Spiritual Subtle System – MP3 giveawayWhen the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras...
- The effect of mental silence on health and behaviour – MP3 giveawayInterview with Dr Ramesh Manocha (MBBS, BSc(med), PhD) about the effect of mental silence on health and behaviour. Dr Manocha has scientifically studied the phenomena associated with the state of consciousness called thoughtless awareness, an experiential phenomenon particularly associated with the practice of Sahaja Yoga meditation...
- Great hobbies for progressive ladiesSimple hobbies are very good tool to help you relaxing and focus on yourself. They have been proved also powerful collective connectors among ladies from different backgrounds and walks of life either living in the same area or in different countries...
- The Subtle SystemWhen the foetus is aged about 2 or 3 months in the womb, a column of rays emitted by the Divine Consciousness falls on the brain and as the shape of the human brain is like a prism, the rays are refracted in different channels which are the parasympathetic, sympathetic and central nervous systems...
- The benefits of using Mantras in MeditationMany people are eager to delve into the ocean of Spirituality and Yoga, either to fulfill a desire to understand what exists beyond, or simply to enrich their life, relax and enjoy the now. As they begin to unravel the ancient practices of meditation and yoga, they often stumble upon the word “mantra”, a word that has been in vogue for some years now... […]