A Seeker’s Journey (by Greg Turek) is an exploration of the interface between the physical world and the supernatural and spiritual.
The author moves from classical scientific phenomena, evolution, the bizarre discoveries in quantum physics and Einsteins relativity theory to religion, yoga, mysticism, Kundalini and Self realisation.
The book also explores meditation and how we can access a state of true meditation or mental silence through the practice of Sahaja Yoga Meditation as taught by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
- Seeking and finding
- Ego and conditioning as obstacles to our seeking
- Youth and idealism
- Science and liberalism as a substitute for religion
- New science compared with classical science
- Looking for clues in science and psychology
- The collective unconscious
- Organised religion and spirituality
- Einstein’s search and the illusion of reality
- Dawning of a new age
- Overview of yoga
- True meditation, what to look for
- A deeper exploration of reality
- Detailed view of the human subtle energy system
- The connection of microcosm and macrocosm
- Historical sources and knowledge of Kundalini
- Reincarnation and karma
- Interesting observations from the Aquarian Gospel