If I am not mistaken the author of this letter, Anand is the grandson of SHRI MATAJI.
SUBJECT: THE RESIDENCE OF H.H. SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI
GENOA, 14TH JULY 2010.
I am sitting next to Shri Mataji as I write this letter to you.
Dear Sahaj Yogis of St. Petersburg,
It is really time you vitalize your Guru Tattwa and do Sahaj Yoga as your own Gurus. You can start as many programs as you wish. The copyright of Shri Mataji’s intellectual property is free for your use to spread and do Sahaj Yoga. I would encourage to take this step forward and build your own alliances in an honest and transparent way. This is your right. You can do fairs, and other events with those that join you. This is what you really need, to respect yourselves, stand up for yourself and fearlessly organize Sahaj activity. Why don’t you organize a small fair in Moscow and St. Petersburg?
Any threats of any kind should be reported to Alan Pereira, who is copied in the mail.
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT COORDINATORS AND COUNCILS. GO AHEAD AND MEDITATE AND ENJOY YOUR SAHAJ ACTIVITY WITH JOY AND FEARLESSNESS.
I HAVE PLACED YOUR LETTER AT SHRI MATAJI’S FEET.
1. You are empowered to act as Yogis, to meditate and to do Sahaj Yoga in any fashion that does not reflect negatively towards the Global Sahaj Yoga movement. You can express YOUR OWN RIGHTS and do as you please.
2. In your meetings, do not criticize anyone or call yourself as a “special group”, your represent Sahaj Yoga and the world wide Sahaj Yoga movement.
3. Remember, no one can now threaten you on unauthorized use of Shri Mataji’s intellectual property usage. As long as the use is positive and to spread Sahaj Yoga by giving realization and Glorify Shri Mataji, it is absolutely AUTHORIZED BY SHRI MATAJI.
4. Please note that the above are verbatim relfections of Shri Mataji’s lectures of Guru Puja 2008.
5. As a friend I can tell you, keep your attention on your spirit and not on the importance of people and their positions.
6. It has been clarified that Coordinators are supposed to simply guide the advancement of Sahaj Yoga, not enforce or control it in anyway. If some people are stupid enough to bow to these people and listen to them. Thats is their problem.