The word ‘Self – Confidence’ has got a great meaning. When we say lack of ‘Self – Confidence’, it means lack of understanding one’s own Self. And why do we fail to do that is because we don’t know how much power each individual has within himself.
Following is an attempt to understand our real inner -self and how understanding of that helps us build up the Self – Confidence and thus become a Fearless person.
The lack of Self – Confidence within a person implies some obstruction on the 4th Centre ( Anahata / Heart Chakra ). After Self – Realization, when this Heart chakra is enlightened, divine vibrations start flowing through this chakra.
These divine vibrations make you feel strong and make you confident of taking the right decisions. You can take the right decisions because of the wisdom that developes within you with the enlightenment of the 1st Centre ( Mooladhara Chakra ).
Adi Shakti Albert Einstein Albert Einstein quotes Belief Bible Blogroll Buddhism chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity Christians church Comforter devi dharma Divine Divine Feminine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith Gita God God's Truth God Almighty Goddess Guru Health Holy Ghost Holy Spirit India Islam Jesus Jesus Christ Judaism Kundalini Lord Madagascar Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations mind Mooladhara Music New Testament Patanjali Philosophy Realization Religion Sahaja sahaja video Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shankara Shree Mataji Shree Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Quotes song Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Upanishad Video wisdom YOGA yoga video
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- Revealing of the True Gurus and the False Gurus by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
- Shri Mataji and Gagangiri Maharaj meeting
- Shri Mataji and Ten Priomordial Gurus
- Why Shri Mataji's photo? Danger of Osho.
- The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil...
- Ego-left brain & Superego-right brain
- HOW I FEEL AFTER THE KUNDALINI IS RAISED?
- Eloah: Goddess of the Bible - "You will pray and She will hear.”
- Your angel's name is of no importance. You will simply call her MOM.
- Knowledge is to understand who you are-Yunus Emre (1238-1320)
- 507,676 hits
- A little bit of everything
- Value of Yoga
- The Body as a Perfected Instrument
- EGAD DAD!!!...
- β⁻ (eternally entrained enlightenment)
- 1 day till my Scottish Yoga Retreat ...
- Simple Shit
- Find Your Zen At The Springs Yoga Studio
- Dancing in the rain: accepting what life throws at you
- sadhguru - Mystic Wisdom
- Lion Breathing: Melt stress and tension from your face
- All Kinds Of Brave
- redefine divine.
- Body, Stress & Meditation
- Injury Recovery - Week 2, Days 1- 3
- Down Dog Log 1
- Find a Workout that You LOVE!
- Photography: Yoga for the soul
- For want of wonders and a path of spiritualityShare… Three objects lay on the table- a bowl, a vase and a teacup. “Look,” She told him. “See,” She said moving them, “They are related to each other.” He recalls how she rearranged the objects until they were in their right places- a more pleasing relationship, and then She exclaimed, “They are one!” Richard […]
- Finding God in San DiegoShare… One Man’s Steadfast Journey to Find the Truth No matter which decade, with its 70 miles of coastline, white sandy beaches and a host of tourist attractions, ‘America’s Finest City,’ is hardly a destination for those in search of the truth or so one would think and especially not during holiday season when shops […]
- Discovering Spirituality through Sahaja Yoga MeditationShare… He’s not the kind of guy you’ll find enjoying a couple of drinks at a college party or spending time hanging with the guys at a game. No. White lab-coat, latex gloves and a microscope are more his kind of game, and in his spare time, he’s probably pondering over life and the quest […]
- Seven Ways to Give Joy to ChildrenShare… Supporting the meditative state of our little ones is simple. Here are a few ways to help babies, toddlers and children learn and grow strong from the very beginning. A nice massage Children’s bodies are extremely resilient. They adapt faster than we imagine. However it is important, as caretakers, to be alert about possible […]
- The Time When I Found My True SelfShare… Once, when my wife Anna and I were meditating, I got into a special state: I had forgotten my name, my history, and anything about myself. The person I knew as myself was gone, and what was left was pure consciousness. In this state, I was beyond peace and satisfaction. I simply was, and […]
- 15 Things to Do Differently in ‘15Meditation advice can come in many forms. A buffet of 15 tactics of what hasn't failed yet, and most likely to work. Consider them carefully in the context of your own challenges. Then pick two or three to experiment this year, and no more than one idea to implement in your meditative practice.
- Music Enlightened and MeditationShare… Down the ages, music has always been food for the soul. The Australian aborigines allegedly say that ‘Music is your soul speaking… it is the voice of our planet communicating to the universe’. Shakespeare wrote as the 1st line of Twelfth Night, “If music be the food of love, play on”, and Mahatma Gandhi […]
- The Spreading of Spiritual InnovationsShare… Reflections on a day sharing the experience of self-realization in suburban America. Today was Black Friday. A day when most Americans were at malls and retail stores trying to score discount merchandise, few straggled into a large warehouse at the outskirts of Detroit, known for gun shows and monster truck rallies in the summer. […]
- Nine Reasons to Meditate NowShare… 1. Create a sense of oneness Meditation brings a deep feeling of oneness with the creative source. This translates into a feeling of being part and parcel of the whole creation. Those who meditate regularly feel integrated within themselves in any sort of environment and circumstance. It is a sense of oneness which goes […]
- Shakespeare’s Women by the Theatre of Eternal ValuesShare… There are many international theatre troupes on the planet, but only one that has been founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi and that is the Theatre of Eternal Values (TEV). Since its establishment in 1996, TEV has performed all over the world with original productions that express universal, spiritual and cultural values, knowing that […]