Torsion fields have been studied by several groups of Russian scientists for at least three decades and most of that time in secret. What are torsion fields? The torsion field and its emanations are subtle energy fields. They are separate and distinct from classical Electric, Magnetic, and Gravity fields. Generators for these fields can be shielded against electro-magnetic fields and the torsion field still manifests itself through such shielding. Torsion fields can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field heretofore not included in today’s classical physics.
Torsion field can travel at velocities at least as high as 109 times the speed of light.
“Like Einstein has said that there’s an area beyond our human mind which is called as Torsion Area. And all the truths, absolute truths are known when you enter into that Torsion Area. This Torsion Area has different names. For example in Sanskrit it’s called as Paramchaitanya. In the Koran it’s called as Ruh. In every religion it has been described. But as you know religion also what it has taken in many different shapes in the hands of human beings. Human beings have a speciality of spoiling everything.” – Shri Mataji
Adi Shakti Albert Einstein Albert Einstein quotes Belief Bible Blogroll Buddhism chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity church Comforter devi Divine Divine Feminine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith Gita God God's Truth Goddess Guru Health Holy Ghost Holy Spirit India Islam Jesus Jesus Christ Judaism Krishna Kundalini Life Lord Madagascar Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations mind Mooladhara Music New Testament Paraclete Patanjali Philosophy Realization Religion Sahaja sahaja video Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shankara shri Shri Mataji Shri Mataji lectures Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Quotes song Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Upanishad Video wisdom YOGA yoga video
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Blog at WordPress.com.
- Blog at WordPress.com.
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- The World Mother is coming into physical manifestation
- 1000 Names of Shri Adi Shakti
- Face of Shri Ganesha at Uluru
- Eloah: Goddess of the Bible - "You will pray and She will hear.”
- Shri Mataji and Gagangiri Maharaj meeting
- Uluru - swayambhu of Shri Ganesha
- Sahaja yoga, DIEGO SUEREZ (MADAGASCAR)
- Jesus in India - Official Trailer
- Ego-left brain & Superego-right brain
- Modern mind has gone so much away from reality
- 422,961 hits
- Post Natal Project - Rebirth
- A Note About Cookbooks and What We've Been Up To
- 30 Day Adult Ballet Conditioning Challenge
- Insight #567
- FIVE FAVORITE THINGS: AUGUST
- The magical fit circle (thanks Merrithew Stott Pilates!)
- 2. Pensamientos recibidos. El mundo superior. 2. La unidad. 10. Las Ciencias Sagradas
- Tomorrow never comes!
- Designing a yoga class for 'Knowledge of the truth'
- Lululemon at The Serpentine Gallery
- "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, expanding His own potency, māyā-śakti, created innumerable species of life to house the conditioned souls. Yet by creating the forms of trees, reptiles, animals, birds, snakes and so on, the Lord was not satisfied within His heart. Then He created human life, which offers the conditioned soul sufficient intelligence to perceive the Absolute Truth, and became pleased. After many, many births and deaths one achieves the rare human form of life, which, although temporary, affords one the opportunity to attain the highest perfection. Thus a sober human being should quickly endeavor for the ultimate perfection of life as long as his body, which is always subject to death, has not fallen down and died. After all, sense gratification is available even in the most abominable species of life, whereas Kṛṣṇa consciousness is possible only for a human being." SB 11.9.28-29
- Lloyd Shearer..
- One of Mexico's Best Kept Secrets
- putting together resume after
- Up in the sky
- yoga quote of the day
- Mark Synnott Explores Caves and other wonders in Uzbekistan for National Geographic
- Still haven't found what you are looking for? - other WEA courses
- Adventures in Teaching Yoga- A Small Class Was a Blast
- Vitality! vi·tal·i·ty
- To Know Peace WithinInspirational quote from Shri Mataji: Just see within yourself that you have to have your Realization. Once you have your Realization, you will know what is peace within and then you will know what peace is without. Then you will know that you are a part and parcel of the whole...
- Guided Meditation MP3 Giveaway #4This is an audio guided meditation from meditationpodcasts.com. Features an interview with Shri Mataji from London 1989...
- Guided Meditation MP3 Giveaway #3Share… Wherever you choose to meditate, we suggest that it be a relatively quiet place, without any air draughts, where you can sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. It is okay to stay in front of your computer as well. You may want to light a small candle in front of you. […]
- William BlakeWilliam Blake is born in London in the eighteenth century, when it was the beginning of an industrial and materialistic world. He fought against poverty and social injustices of the industrialized England. He has mastered the arts of drawing, painting, printmaking and poetry, to become a "revolutionary hero"...
- Thoughtless awareness meditation – MP3 giveawaySydney weekly radio broadcast program on how to achieve thoughtless awareness meditation...
- Principles & the daily practices of Sahaja Meditation – MP3 giveawayAn introduction to the principles of Sahaja Yoga with discussion on the daily practices. Features a talk from Her Holiness Shri Mataji – 1992 Wollongong Australia...
- Early morning wake up, which benefits?Share… There are plenty of benefits in being a morning bird at 5 o clock! Early birds constitute great support for mother earth; infact this kind of lifestyle would help to save so much energy and ripristinate balance into the environment, the climate changes would not be very drastic … and many other scientific aspects […]
- The Spiritual Subtle System – MP3 giveawayWhen the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras...
- The effect of mental silence on health and behaviour – MP3 giveawayInterview with Dr Ramesh Manocha (MBBS, BSc(med), PhD) about the effect of mental silence on health and behaviour. Dr Manocha has scientifically studied the phenomena associated with the state of consciousness called thoughtless awareness, an experiential phenomenon particularly associated with the practice of Sahaja Yoga meditation...
- Great hobbies for progressive ladiesSimple hobbies are very good tool to help you relaxing and focus on yourself. They have been proved also powerful collective connectors among ladies from different backgrounds and walks of life either living in the same area or in different countries...