Torsion fields have been studied by several groups of Russian scientists for at least three decades and most of that time in secret. What are torsion fields? The torsion field and its emanations are subtle energy fields. They are separate and distinct from classical Electric, Magnetic, and Gravity fields. Generators for these fields can be shielded against electro-magnetic fields and the torsion field still manifests itself through such shielding. Torsion fields can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field heretofore not included in today’s classical physics.
Torsion field can travel at velocities at least as high as 109 times the speed of light.
“Like Einstein has said that there’s an area beyond our human mind which is called as Torsion Area. And all the truths, absolute truths are known when you enter into that Torsion Area. This Torsion Area has different names. For example in Sanskrit it’s called as Paramchaitanya. In the Koran it’s called as Ruh. In every religion it has been described. But as you know religion also what it has taken in many different shapes in the hands of human beings. Human beings have a speciality of spoiling everything.” – Shri Mataji
Adi Shakti Albert Einstein Albert Einstein quotes Belief Bible Blogroll Buddhism chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity church Comforter devi Divine Divine Feminine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith Gita God God's Truth Goddess Guru Health Holy Ghost Holy Spirit India Islam Jesus Jesus Christ Judaism Krishna Kundalini Life Lord Madagascar Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations mind Mooladhara Mother Music New Testament Patanjali Philosophy Realization Religion Sahaja sahaja video Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shankara shri Shri Mataji Shri Mataji lectures Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Quotes song Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Upanishad Video wisdom YOGA yoga video
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- We have eternal life
- Your angel's name is of no importance. You will simply call her MOM.
- 1000 Names of Shri Adi Shakti
- Eloah: Goddess of the Bible - "You will pray and She will hear.”
- Letters to Shri Mataji from President Obama and others
- Miracle stories of Mr Koli - He is St. Thomas
- The Christian Goddess
- Why Shri Mataji's photo? Danger of Osho.
- Deities in our chakras
- EVIL DOES NOT EXIST
- 401,954 hits
- YOGAudacious this week and every week
- ✨"My soul made love to your soul long before our bodies met. When I first laid my eyes on you I recognized you. You held my future in your hands." -@anitakrizzan Focused my practice on heart openers this evening, felt great! Wheel pose variation✌️❤️🙏 #yogaeverydamnday#yogismakebetterlovers#yogaistheartoflivingpracticeandalliscoming#openyourheart by alee_inwonderland
- Day Three 3.0
- Eka Pada Bakasana #yoga #crowpose #yogadudes #yogaeverydamnday #armbalancing #inversion #inversionjunkies #texasyogis #bakasana #ekapadabakasana by jirodgreene
- You Can Never Eat Enough Quinoa
- Quote from Confessions with Jenny Watson
- My Confessions Interview with Jenny Watson
- #humbleasana gorilla pose @humblebeginningsyoga #Yoga #yogi #yogini #namaste #om #yogaeverydamnday #yogawithsandra #inspiredyogis by red_lotus_yogini
- Humble Warrior
- ⭐Just because it doesn't happen when you want...doesn't mean it won't happen⭐ patience and persistence #yoga #beginneryogi #patience by _anaismaria_
- Tuesday #humbleasana camel pose @humblebeginningsyoga #Yoga #yogi #yogini #namaste #om #yogaeverydamnday #yogawithsandra #inspiredyogis by red_lotus_yogini
- Inspired to try by the beauty @amberdesiree 😘 by leashbeash
- “The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.” by leashbeash
- Awareness of a Tree
- When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly. #fabyogis #yogalove @jmeerose @shanarae1 @lhartofelis @traciimp #Yoga #yogi #yogini #namaste #om #yogaeverydamnday #yogawithsandra #inspiredyogis by red_lotus_yogini
- "Some things in life just can’t be bartered over or placed on the sale rack – and your self-worth is at the top of the list." -Mandy Hale #KnowYourWorth #StopGivingDiscounts 👑♠️💯✨ by hippie_heathen
- Tagged by the talented @paleoga_momma to #stopdropandyoga !! I now tag @jenn_yogas and @spjx if u wanna join in! Peace & Love ✌ by sofab_87
- Put a Light On
- Michael Wagner Vero Beach Florida
- Guided meditation MP3 giveaway 3Wherever you choose to meditate, we suggest that it be a relatively quiet place, without any air draughts, where you can sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. It is okay to stay in front of your computer as well. You may want to light a small candle in front of you. Let’s […]
- William BlakeWilliam Blake is born in London in the eighteenth century, when it was the beginning of an industrial and materialistic world. He fought against poverty and social injustices of the industrialized England. He has mastered the arts of drawing, painting, printmaking and poetry, to become a "revolutionary hero"...
- Thoughtless awareness meditation – MP3 giveawaySydney weekly radio broadcast program on how to achieve thoughtless awareness meditation...
- Principles & the daily practices of Sahaja Meditation – MP3 giveawayAn introduction to the principles of Sahaja Yoga with discussion on the daily practices. Features a talk from Her Holiness Shri Mataji – 1992 Wollongong Australia...
- Early morning wake up, which benefits?There are plenty of benefits in being a morning bird at 5 o clock! Early birds constitute great support for mother earth; infact this kind of lifestyle would help to save so much energy and ripristinate balance into the environment, the climate changes would not be very drastic … and many other scientific aspects which […]
- The Spiritual Subtle System – MP3 giveawayWhen the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras...
- The effect of mental silence on health and behaviour – MP3 giveawayInterview with Dr Ramesh Manocha (MBBS, BSc(med), PhD) about the effect of mental silence on health and behaviour. Dr Manocha has scientifically studied the phenomena associated with the state of consciousness called thoughtless awareness, an experiential phenomenon particularly associated with the practice of Sahaja Yoga meditation...
- Great hobbies for progressive ladiesSimple hobbies are very good tool to help you relaxing and focus on yourself. They have been proved also powerful collective connectors among ladies from different backgrounds and walks of life either living in the same area or in different countries...
- The Subtle SystemWhen the foetus is aged about 2 or 3 months in the womb, a column of rays emitted by the Divine Consciousness falls on the brain and as the shape of the human brain is like a prism, the rays are refracted in different channels which are the parasympathetic, sympathetic and central nervous systems...
- The benefits of using Mantras in MeditationMany people are eager to delve into the ocean of Spirituality and Yoga, either to fulfill a desire to understand what exists beyond, or simply to enrich their life, relax and enjoy the now. As they begin to unravel the ancient practices of meditation and yoga, they often stumble upon the word “mantra”, a word that has been in vogue for some years now... […]