The word ‘Self – Confidence’ has got a great meaning. When we say lack of ‘Self – Confidence’, it means lack of understanding one’s own Self. And why do we fail to do that is because we don’t know how much power each individual has within himself.
Following is an attempt to understand our real inner -self and how understanding of that helps us build up the Self – Confidence and thus become a Fearless person.
The lack of Self – Confidence within a person implies some obstruction on the 4th Centre ( Anahata / Heart Chakra ). After Self – Realization, when this Heart chakra is enlightened, divine vibrations start flowing through this chakra.
These divine vibrations make you feel strong and make you confident of taking the right decisions. You can take the right decisions because of the wisdom that developes within you with the enlightenment of the 1st Centre ( Mooladhara Chakra ).
Belief Bible chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity church Divine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith God God's Truth Goddess Guru Holy Spirit India Jesus Kundalini Lord Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations Music New Testament Philosophy Religion Sahaja Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shri Mataji Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Video wisdom YOGA
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- Mother Kundalini
- How to meditate according Devi Bhagavatam
- Can we picture GOD?
- Five Elements and Five Tanmatras
- The Three Channels - Sahaja Yoga
- Are we separate branches or part of The Vine? (John 15:1-4)
- Sahaja yoga - Ganesha Atharva Sheersha
- Sahaja yoga
- Your angel's name is of no importance. You will simply call her MOM.
- Sahaja meditation in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- 353,019 hits
- A Fun Afternoon With "One Fitness Camp"
- Wow that was a long break
- Yoga pose of the day: Plank Pose
- Nontraditional Treatment for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Guru गुरु
- Benefits of Yoga for Migraine
- Yoga Chic
- Top 5 Leadership Lessons From YOGA
- Review: hurry by Jean Butler | Project Arts Centre, Dublin, Saturday 18th May, 2013
- Tune Up
- Handmade Yoga Bag
- One of Those Hungry Days and Why Eggs Are The Best Breakfast.
- "Mantras are no...
- mountain bachelorette weekend
- Random Lil Nuggets
- Fotos da Semana: Meditação e Pranayama
- Day 52: Still Alive
- The Gita's Synthesis of Sankhya Philosophy and Yoga
- Senses of the Wild
- Guided meditation MP3 giveaway 3Wherever you choose to meditate, we suggest that it be a relatively quiet place, without any air draughts, where you can sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. It is okay to stay in front of your computer as well. You may want to light a small candle in front of you. Let’s [...]
- William BlakeWilliam Blake is born in London in the eighteenth century, when it was the beginning of an industrial and materialistic world. He fought against poverty and social injustices of the industrialized England. He has mastered the arts of drawing, painting, printmaking and poetry, to become a "revolutionary hero"...
- Thoughtless awareness meditation – MP3 giveawaySydney weekly radio broadcast program on how to achieve thoughtless awareness meditation...
- Principles & the daily practices of Sahaja Meditation – MP3 giveawayAn introduction to the principles of Sahaja Yoga with discussion on the daily practices. Features a talk from Her Holiness Shri Mataji – 1992 Wollongong Australia...
- Early morning wake up, which benefits?There are plenty of benefits in being a morning bird at 5 o clock! Early birds constitute great support for mother earth; infact this kind of lifestyle would help to save so much energy and ripristinate balance into the environment, the climate changes would not be very drastic … and many other scientific aspects which [...]
- The Spiritual Subtle System – MP3 giveawayWhen the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras...
- The effect of mental silence on health and behaviour – MP3 giveawayInterview with Dr Ramesh Manocha (MBBS, BSc(med), PhD) about the effect of mental silence on health and behaviour. Dr Manocha has scientifically studied the phenomena associated with the state of consciousness called thoughtless awareness, an experiential phenomenon particularly associated with the practice of Sahaja Yoga meditation...
- Great hobbies for progressive ladiesSimple hobbies are very good tool to help you relaxing and focus on yourself. They have been proved also powerful collective connectors among ladies from different backgrounds and walks of life either living in the same area or in different countries...
- The Subtle SystemWhen the foetus is aged about 2 or 3 months in the womb, a column of rays emitted by the Divine Consciousness falls on the brain and as the shape of the human brain is like a prism, the rays are refracted in different channels which are the parasympathetic, sympathetic and central nervous systems...
- The benefits of using Mantras in MeditationMany people are eager to delve into the ocean of Spirituality and Yoga, either to fulfill a desire to understand what exists beyond, or simply to enrich their life, relax and enjoy the now. As they begin to unravel the ancient practices of meditation and yoga, they often stumble upon the word “mantra”, a word that has been in vogue for some years now... […]