The word ‘Self – Confidence’ has got a great meaning. When we say lack of ‘Self – Confidence’, it means lack of understanding one’s own Self. And why do we fail to do that is because we don’t know how much power each individual has within himself.
Following is an attempt to understand our real inner -self and how understanding of that helps us build up the Self – Confidence and thus become a Fearless person.
The lack of Self – Confidence within a person implies some obstruction on the 4th Centre ( Anahata / Heart Chakra ). After Self – Realization, when this Heart chakra is enlightened, divine vibrations start flowing through this chakra.
These divine vibrations make you feel strong and make you confident of taking the right decisions. You can take the right decisions because of the wisdom that developes within you with the enlightenment of the 1st Centre ( Mooladhara Chakra ).
Adi Shakti Albert Einstein Albert Einstein quotes Belief Bible Blogroll Buddhism chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity church Comforter devi Divine Divine Feminine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith Gita God God's Truth Goddess Guru Health Holy Ghost Holy Spirit India Islam Jesus Jesus Christ Judaism Krishna Kundalini Life Lord Madagascar Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations mind Mooladhara Music New Testament Paraclete Patanjali Philosophy Realization Religion Sahaja sahaja video Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shankara Shree Mataji Nirmala Devi shri Shri Mataji Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Quotes song Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Upanishad Video wisdom YOGA yoga video
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Blog at WordPress.com.
- Blog at WordPress.com.
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- Pure meditation with Sahaja Yoga
- Deities in our chakras
- Why Shri Mataji's photo? Danger of Osho.
- The purpose of Zen garden is to be without thoughts
- Sahaja Yoga Music
- The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil...
- Your angel's name is of no importance. You will simply call her MOM.
- WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
- SAHAJ AND SIKHISM
- The Mists Of Avalon - Worship of Mother Goddess
- 443,561 hits
- Yoga and Trauma
- Practice Makes More Practice
- Day 1 - Anxiety
- Day 269: If you don't ask...
- The Four Aids For the Attainment of Perfection in Yoga
- 15min. Wake-up-Yoga
- MY NEW SITE: WHAT ABOUT YOGA?
- Depression and Truth
- saturn-day trinkets...
- 1 year anniversary
- Beatitude 140
- How yoga saves my life
- The Need for Silence.
- Letting Go of Old Habits
- Gift It Forward / Pay It Forward this holiday season.
- Adventures in yoga
- Exploring Iyengar Yoga Principles #4 (Adho Mukha Vrksasana) with Carrie Owerko
- Making Your List and Checking it Twice!
- Nine Reasons to Meditate NowShare… 1. Create a sense of oneness Meditation brings a deep feeling of oneness with the creative source. This translates into a feeling of being part and parcel of the whole creation. Those who meditate regularly feel integrated within themselves in any sort of environment and circumstance. It is a sense of oneness which goes […]
- Shakespeare’s Women by the Theatre of Eternal ValuesShare… There are many international theatre troupes on the planet, but only one that has been founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi and that is the Theatre of Eternal Values (TEV). Since its establishment in 1996, TEV has performed all over the world with original productions that express universal, spiritual and cultural values, knowing that […]
- Meditation: A Natural and Spiritual Path to a Healthy LifeShare… We were born smiling. Well, maybe not exactly, but babies do smile a whole lot. It comes to them naturally, but somewhere down the line, things change. We begin to think, form ideas and react. We lose the smile fairly quickly. Stress kicks in, and we forget our inherent state of silence. We forget […]
- To Know Peace WithinInspirational quote from Shri Mataji: Just see within yourself that you have to have your Realization. Once you have your Realization, you will know what is peace within and then you will know what peace is without. Then you will know that you are a part and parcel of the whole...
- Guided Meditation MP3 Giveaway #4This is an audio guided meditation from meditationpodcasts.com. Features an interview with Shri Mataji from London 1989...
- Guided Meditation MP3 Giveaway #3Share… Wherever you choose to meditate, we suggest that it be a relatively quiet place, without any air draughts, where you can sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. It is okay to stay in front of your computer as well. You may want to light a small candle in front of you. […]
- William BlakeWilliam Blake is born in London in the eighteenth century, when it was the beginning of an industrial and materialistic world. He fought against poverty and social injustices of the industrialized England. He has mastered the arts of drawing, painting, printmaking and poetry, to become a "revolutionary hero"...
- Thoughtless awareness meditation – MP3 giveawaySydney weekly radio broadcast program on how to achieve thoughtless awareness meditation...
- Principles & the daily practices of Sahaja Meditation – MP3 giveawayAn introduction to the principles of Sahaja Yoga with discussion on the daily practices. Features a talk from Her Holiness Shri Mataji – 1992 Wollongong Australia...
- Early morning wake up, which benefits?Share… There are plenty of benefits in being a morning bird at 5 o clock! Early birds constitute great support for mother earth; infact this kind of lifestyle would help to save so much energy and ripristinate balance into the environment, the climate changes would not be very drastic … and many other scientific aspects […]