The word ‘Self – Confidence’ has got a great meaning. When we say lack of ‘Self – Confidence’, it means lack of understanding one’s own Self. And why do we fail to do that is because we don’t know how much power each individual has within himself.
Following is an attempt to understand our real inner -self and how understanding of that helps us build up the Self – Confidence and thus become a Fearless person.
The lack of Self – Confidence within a person implies some obstruction on the 4th Centre ( Anahata / Heart Chakra ). After Self – Realization, when this Heart chakra is enlightened, divine vibrations start flowing through this chakra.
These divine vibrations make you feel strong and make you confident of taking the right decisions. You can take the right decisions because of the wisdom that developes within you with the enlightenment of the 1st Centre ( Mooladhara Chakra ).
Adi Shakti Albert Einstein Albert Einstein quotes Belief Bible Blogroll Buddhism chakra Chakras Christ Christian Christianity church Comforter devi Divine Divine Feminine Divine Mother Divinity evolution Faith Gita God God's Truth Goddess Guru Health Holy Ghost Holy Spirit India Islam Jesus Jesus Christ Judaism Krishna Kundalini Life Lord Madagascar Mataji mediation mediations meditation Meditations mind Mooladhara Music New Testament Paraclete Patanjali Philosophy Realization Religion Sahaja sahaja video Sahaja yoga Self Self realization Shankara shri Shri Mataji Shri Mataji lectures Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Shri Mataji Quotes song Spirit Spiritual Spirituality Thoughts Truth Upanishad Video wisdom YOGA yoga video
- 1000 petals
- Boundless inspiration
- Children’s Land
- Cool Quotes
- Dadu Dayal and Sahaja
- Deeper into Sahaja Meditatiom
- Destination Infinity
- Hannah, just breathe…
- Huihua\’s Blog
- Kundalini and chakras
- Learn to Meditate
- Nirmal Vidya
- nirmala magazine
- Nirmala Yoga
- Sahaja Meditation on Facebook
- Sahaja Publishing
- Sahaja Videos
- Sahaja Yoga Arts
- Sahaja Yoga Audios
- Sahaja Yoga Introduction
- SAHAJA YOGA is…
- Sahaja Yoga Questions and Answers
- Sahaja Yoga Radio
- Sahaja Yoga Sites
- Sahaja Yoga Videos
- Stairway to Heaven
- Swayam Blog
- Temple of Spirit
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
- Cool spirit
- Enlightened Warriors
- Get transformed
- Get your self-realisation
- History Enlightened
- Knowledge of Reality
- Memories of an Extraordinary Mother
- Sacred Text Archive
- Sahaj A-Z
- sahaja yoga
- Sahaja Yoga Book
- Shastras Library
- Shri Sankaracharya
- Spoken sanskrit
- Visions of Hildegard
- Wonders of the Primordial Mother
- Words of Shri Mataji
- 1000 Names of Shri Adi Shakti
- Shri Mataji and Gagangiri Maharaj meeting
- Five Elements and Five Tanmatras
- Invocation to the Holy Shekinah
- Ego-left brain & Superego-right brain
- Festival Cultura dello Spirito 2010 Cabella
- The three Granthis (Knots of Illusion)
- The Holy Spirit is the Mother of Jesus
- Sahaja yoga - Ganesha Atharva Sheersha
- The Holy Spirit is a Woman
- 426,679 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Meditation: A Natural and Spiritual Path to a Healthy LifeShare… We were born smiling. Well, maybe not exactly, but babies do smile a whole lot. It comes to them naturally, but somewhere down the line, things change. We begin to think, form ideas and react. We lose the smile fairly quickly. Stress kicks in, and we forget our inherent state of silence. We forget […]
- To Know Peace WithinInspirational quote from Shri Mataji: Just see within yourself that you have to have your Realization. Once you have your Realization, you will know what is peace within and then you will know what peace is without. Then you will know that you are a part and parcel of the whole...
- Guided Meditation MP3 Giveaway #4This is an audio guided meditation from meditationpodcasts.com. Features an interview with Shri Mataji from London 1989...
- Guided Meditation MP3 Giveaway #3Share… Wherever you choose to meditate, we suggest that it be a relatively quiet place, without any air draughts, where you can sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. It is okay to stay in front of your computer as well. You may want to light a small candle in front of you. […]
- William BlakeWilliam Blake is born in London in the eighteenth century, when it was the beginning of an industrial and materialistic world. He fought against poverty and social injustices of the industrialized England. He has mastered the arts of drawing, painting, printmaking and poetry, to become a "revolutionary hero"...
- Thoughtless awareness meditation – MP3 giveawaySydney weekly radio broadcast program on how to achieve thoughtless awareness meditation...
- Principles & the daily practices of Sahaja Meditation – MP3 giveawayAn introduction to the principles of Sahaja Yoga with discussion on the daily practices. Features a talk from Her Holiness Shri Mataji – 1992 Wollongong Australia...
- Early morning wake up, which benefits?Share… There are plenty of benefits in being a morning bird at 5 o clock! Early birds constitute great support for mother earth; infact this kind of lifestyle would help to save so much energy and ripristinate balance into the environment, the climate changes would not be very drastic … and many other scientific aspects […]
- The Spiritual Subtle System – MP3 giveawayWhen the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras...
- The effect of mental silence on health and behaviour – MP3 giveawayInterview with Dr Ramesh Manocha (MBBS, BSc(med), PhD) about the effect of mental silence on health and behaviour. Dr Manocha has scientifically studied the phenomena associated with the state of consciousness called thoughtless awareness, an experiential phenomenon particularly associated with the practice of Sahaja Yoga meditation...